The Freight Project Podcast: The State of Payments in Logistics & Trucking with Robin Gregg of CEO of RoadSync
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome payments expert, entrepreneur, Robin Gregg. Robin is also the CEO of RoadSync who is looking to streamline B2B payments in the across the entire logistics industry. On the episode, she’ll talk to the current state of payments in logistics and how there is opportunity to improve the processes around payments from truckers to other logistics areas.
The Challenges & Benefits of Improved Payments in Logistics
In this episode, you’ll hear Robin speak to the following:
- The current state of payments in logistics and what are the problems logistics have around relying on slower, paper payments vs. digital payments?
- How the logistics industry improves processes in regard to payments in logistics.
- The importance of improving user and customer experience around payments in logistics.
- The challenges Robin has experienced and has overcome as RoadSync brings technology to a job function that has historically been manual/reliant on paper.
- How to bring about change management to create adoption of new processes for payments in logistics.
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!
It’s time to go RoadSync
- No hidden fees
- No long term contracts
- Clear pricing